Search This Blog

Stay Connected

Like Me Follow Me Goodreads

Followers

Grab My Button

Reading Challenges

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Megan has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Currently Reading

  •  photo phpBalQtHPM_zpsf9717f98.jpg

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

My Blog Designer

My Favorite Blogs

Jennifer Laurens”= Me, My Shelf and I winter haven books
Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Little Frenchie Named Lola

To some people dogs are just that. Dogs. To me, my dogs are like my children and I love them very much. Well upon reading about several different smaller inside dogs, Nick and I stumbled upon French Bulldogs. Almost every site had the same cons about them. They are moody, they are gassy, they love to eat, and they snore very loudly. But they also talked about what great companions they are and how much they love their owners. All of the above is very true including all of the cons. However, when we first saw Lola I knew instantly we had to have her. I could not leave that pet shop without her in my arms!  So of course we got her. She just turned a year old and she has a body full of sass. She has however definitely captured a huge part in all of our lives. She is very spoiled and very impatient (yes dogs apparently can be very impatient). Anyway, yesterday I went Christmas shopping with my parents and Nick had Lola at home. I ended up staying in town shopping longer than we had anticipated so I did not see them yesterday. When I woke up this morning I was talking to Nick and told him that we would be going shopping again today to finish and asked him if he wanted to go and so he decided he would go with us. In the meantime, he sends me a picture of a little Frenchie who is very upset. I am sure most of you have heard of the meme's before and that is what I received. I thought it was the funniest thing ever knowing her little personality. Needless to say when I finally got to Nick's today to see her she was a very happy girl. The paper actually says "Did mommy leave us daddy?"



Here is another picture for you to see just how cute she is :)



0 comments:

Wedding Countdown Ticker