Search This Blog

Stay Connected

Like Me Follow Me Goodreads

Followers

Grab My Button

Reading Challenges

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Megan has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Currently Reading

  •  photo phpBalQtHPM_zpsf9717f98.jpg

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

My Blog Designer

My Favorite Blogs

Jennifer Laurens”= Me, My Shelf and I winter haven books
Thursday, December 20, 2012

This, That, or Thought Thursdays



Welcome to This, That, or Thought Thursdays hosted by WhollyBooks! Feel free to join in the fun by posting your thoughts about the topic on your blog and leaving a link in the comments or as always feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts!

This Week's Question: If there was an option to buy a print copy of a book with a download of the eBook (kind of like the DVD/Digital combo pack) for a couple dollars more would you buy it?

My Answer: Yes! Without a doubt. I would love it if publishers started to do this. I love reading on my kindle, but I also love having the actual copies of the books! I do have several books that I own hardcover copies and kindle copies because I will read the book sometimes and decided I want it on my kindle as well. I could also see several sales going up if they decided to do this. For a few more dollars, I would definitely buy a combo pack. What would you do?


0 comments:

Wedding Countdown Ticker