Search This Blog

Stay Connected

Like Me Follow Me Goodreads

Followers

Grab My Button

Reading Challenges

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Megan has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Currently Reading

  •  photo phpBalQtHPM_zpsf9717f98.jpg

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

My Blog Designer

My Favorite Blogs

Jennifer Laurens”= Me, My Shelf and I winter haven books
Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What's Life Without Love?


My first blog post will be about my best friend. His name is Nick and we have been together for 3 years. When we first started talking, I knew instantly we had a connection. However, it was not until a month later I actually agreed to come by and meet him at his work. Anyway after meeting him that first time, I knew we had to hang out together, which we did that same night. I had more fun than I could have ever imagined and I knew right then he was meant to be mine. Crazy how things work out, but I guess I am one of the few who believe in love at first sight. We started dating and since then have become inseparable. Our relationship isn't based on everything being 100% perfect. It is accepting that we both are different and we both make mistakes. On 11-11-11 Nick asked me to be his forever, and of course I said yes without any hesitation. We plan to get married 02-08-14, and I am beyond ready for that day to get here. I cannot wait to start our lives together and see what all God has in store for us as a married couple. 

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails...But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7, 13






0 comments:

Wedding Countdown Ticker