Search This Blog

Stay Connected

Like Me Follow Me Goodreads

Followers

Grab My Button

Reading Challenges

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Megan has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Currently Reading

  •  photo phpBalQtHPM_zpsf9717f98.jpg

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

My Blog Designer

My Favorite Blogs

Jennifer Laurens”= Me, My Shelf and I winter haven books
Thursday, December 6, 2012

Why Do I Like To Read?

Growing up, one of my favorite things to do was read. Every two weeks I looked forward to the Scholastic reader, because I knew my dad would end up buying me 5-6 books every time. I feel like reading allows you to escape real life and live someone else's life with the characters. To me, there is nothing better than reading a book and instantly feeling a connection. There are books that I pick up to read, and once I start I literally cannot put them down until I finish. Think of where we would be if we didn't have books to read. Some people underestimate the power of reading, yet they are the ones that will never experience a life outside of their life. From my love of reading, I get to experience places and feelings I never would have before.

Here are few of my favorite authors:

Jennifer Laurens
Gayle Forman
Richelle Mead
Anna Banks
Charlaine Harris
Alyson Noel
Becca Fitzpatrick

Keep in mind, I only said a few. I have a lot of authors I love, but I would never be able to list them all.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”

― George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

0 comments:

Wedding Countdown Ticker