Search This Blog

Stay Connected

Like Me Follow Me Goodreads

Followers

Grab My Button

Reading Challenges

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Megan has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Currently Reading

  •  photo phpBalQtHPM_zpsf9717f98.jpg

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

My Blog Designer

My Favorite Blogs

Jennifer Laurens”= Me, My Shelf and I winter haven books
Friday, December 7, 2012

My favorite book?

Although it is hard to choose one favorite book, I have to say that Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens wins. This was the first book I had ever read by Jenn, and once I read the first few chapters I could not put it down. I was dying to know what happened with Zoe and Matthias. After reading the first book I knew that I had to instantly read the next two so I ordered them on my kindle. I am not joking when I say I read all three books in a week. They were seriously that good. From then on I decided I had to read every book that she had written. I love being able to read a book and instantly feel a connection as if I am in the lives of those characters, and Jennifer Laurens makes that possible throughout all of her books. If you have not read them, you should be out buying them right now! Jennifer is a great author and shows that in her writing. She has became a great friend of mine as well, and if you do not know her you are missing out! Check out her blog at jenniferlaurens.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. Hey there! New follower :) Welcome to the blogging world, your site looks amazing! I can't wait to see how the blog progresses and read some of your reviews!

    Alise
    http://www.readerswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Alise, I am now following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Countdown Ticker